Pete Pihos played his entire professional football career with the Philadelphia Eagles, between the years of 1947 to 1955. Taken out of Indiana with the 41st pick in the 1945 draft, Pete Pihos played his way to a Pro Football Hall of Fame career, and our selection as the best NFL athlete to ever wear the uniform number 35.
- 6-time Pro Bowler (1950 through 1955)
- NFL's 1940's All Decade team
- 1970 Pro Football Hall of Fame Inductee
- Led NFL in receiving between 1953 and 1955
- Two-time NFL champion (1948 and 1949)
- 373 career receptions (regular season)
- 5,619 career receiving yards (regular season)
- 61 career receiving touchdowns (regular season)
Did you know.....that although Pete Pihos was drafted in 1945, he could not play with the Eagles until 1947 due to military service?
See pictures of Pete Pihos football cards here.